Looking for the perfect grab and go smoothie to jumpstart your day or nestled around your lift. This smoothie tastes so great that you’ll think it’s “too good to be true.”
MFTN – Green and Mean CPBB Smoothie
Looking for the perfect grab and go smoothie to jumpstart your day or nestled around your lift. This quick bite tastes so great that youll think it's "too good to be true."
- Yield: 1 1x
- 45 g Whey Protein (Dymatize Fudge Brownie Iso tastes amazing in this smoothie. However, swap out for your personal favorite – feel free to decrease portion based on your macros and caloric needs)
- 75 g Blueberries (Frozen)
- 15 g Spinach (Prefer using baby spinach since smaller pieces)
- 1 cup Almond Milk (Unsweetened – feel free to use cashew milk instead)
- 1 tsp Peanut Butter (Cashew or Almond Butter would also work)
- Add all ingredients to your favorite blender or smoothie mixer. We recommend first adding some ice, followed by your Almond (or cashew) Milk, then add your protein, berries, spinach and preferred nut butter.
- blend and enjoy!
- Category: Breakfast, post-workout, pre-workout, quick bites
- Calories: 308
- Sugar: 12
- Sodium: 442
- Fat: 10
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 18
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 42
- Cholesterol: 75
Keywords: smoothie, vegan, vegetarian