Just in time for Winter is another addition to our meals from the nest! There’s a lot more than flavor packed into this addition. Did you know broth soups are packed with treasure trove of health benefits? You’ll find a few of these below
Packed with benefits let’s take a moment to dive into some facts about what it is and some of the many bone broth benefits. Bone broth is made by simmering the bones and connective tissue of animals. Although, commonly used in soups, sauces and gravies it is so attractive that many drink it regularly to promote overall wellness.
Who wants one benefit when you can have many?
- Packed with vitamins and minerals (vitamin A, K2, zinc, iron, boron, manganese, selenium, omega 3 and omega 7 fatty acids
- May benefit the digestive system and also help heal “leaky gut”
- The amino acids found in bone broth have strong anti-inflammatory effects
- Shown to improve joint health
- Weight-loss friendly due to its low caloric but high clear fluid volume.
- The amino acid glycine, found in bone broth, may improve sleep, brain function and promote relaxation
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 3 Hours
Total:3 Hours 10 mins